Information on the company
Our client provides a platform for entrepreneurs to accelerate and collaborate. Focused on eCommerce and hardware, their curated community of members share knowledge, helping each other to grow businesses that are re-architecting how great products are designed, made and sold worldwide.
This is a permanent graduate with a starting salary of £18K - £22K.
What does the company do?
Our client provides a platform for entrepreneurs to accelerate and collaborate. Focused on eCommerce, hardware and take start-ups, their curated community of members share knowledge, helping each other to grow businesses that are re-architecting how great products are designed, made and sold worldwide.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
Our client is looking for a Community Assistant that can deliver a killer experience for the start-ups in the new co-working space, as well as capturing the magic that goes on in the space for social media channels.
You’ll help spot the opportunities to improve the members experiences that haven’t been found yet, and you’ll love doing it
Being the first point of call for the start-ups - making sure the space looks great and runs well, keeping up with the flow of ideas and making sure the brilliant members have everything they need to thrive
Making your own mark on the fun, energised co-working culture:
You’ll bring passion, humour, and knowledge to the beloved workspace, making sure the start-ups feel like part of a family - supported, listened to, and connected to a like-minded network. You’ll be the best placed person in the company to know how members are feeling, and you’ll use their feedback (and your brilliantly creative mind) to think up new ways to improve the space, events, and community
Keeping the space looking its best:
The devil is in the detail. Keeping the printers running, knowing every password there is, not standing for a less than spotless breakout space - nothing will escape your gaze. This kingdom is yours, and you will help guard it with your life
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
Passion for people:
• This job is all about people. It’s about socialising with our start-ups, about seeing connections and opportunities for them, about finding the underlying cause of what they want and delivering it to them with warmth and generosity- you must be fun!
• Time management and attention to detail are paramount - you’ll be able to juggle a lot of different things at once, whilst keeping clients at the forefront of everything you do.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Weekly team drinks & regular activities and trips
• Regular nights out with the greatest team in the land
• 31 holiday days (incl 8 bank holidays, and 3 discretionary days between Christmas & New Year)
• Apple macbook air
• Private health insurance with a bundle of perks to boot.. Our team gets 50% off gym memberships at Virgin Active/Nuffield (our two local gyms), plus free weekly cinema tickets, 25% off healthy food from Ocado, Apple watches from £69 and up to 40% off BA flights in Europe
Questions for applicants to think about:
What can you bring to this role?
Apply for this role