Title: Social and SEO Copywriter | 23K - 27K | Ed Tech | Kings Cross
Industry: Creative industries
Role/Sector: Marketing | Social media | Digital | Writing and editorial
Location: Central London
Placement: Internship (going permanent)
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £25,000 (per annum)
Information on the companySoft Skills, Qualities, and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) learning will be available for you and your team at the touch of a button with this app: your 24/7 mentor in your pocket.
We are looking for a Freelance SEO Copywriter to join our progressive and innovative team.
This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the brand development, focused on delivering organic traffic to the platform and the growth of our member base.
You’ll focus on creating great soft-skills content which informs specific channel direction across social channels for both Continuing Professional and Personal Development.(CPD).
Using your SEO knowledge and working to the company’s brand guidelines, you will be required to create well-written and succinct copy to elevate our Social platform, SEO and ASO CPD related searches.
We’re putting organic search at the heart of our marketing strategy and are looking for a highly talented SEO executive to own and build this into one of our top performing channels.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark in the SEO and wider marketing world, with a genuine first-mover in the Learning and Development space.
4.5 million working adults in the UK population alone are required to complete their CPD each year, and we are the first digital aggregator of amazing CDPSO certified content, providing on-the-go soft skills learning, eligible towards their annual target.
You’ll be devising strategies and tactics to both increase search rankings and expand our reach. You’ll have direct input into what our acquisition team builds and will direct part of our content strategy. You’ll also be advising management on requirements for additional resource, including bloggers, social influencers, and additional copywriter freelance talent.
• Comprehensive understanding of search and social platform analytics within a business and marketing-opportunity context
• Are highly motivated and able to self-organise
• Are driven by owning their expertise and having a real impact on the business - achieving ambitious goals
• A great team-player who can collaborate with and influence teams
• Has a data-driven approach and able to identify opportunities through analysis
• Experience of copywriting, editorial or content marketing for an online publication
• Previous experience of web analytics platforms (Google Analytics), Google Search
Console, Hubspot, Loomly, Sprout, Intercom, Ahrefs and Google AdWords is highly desirable, with suggestions of other tools welcome