Information on the company
Our client is a London based digital marketing company delivering content marketing, SEO, PPC & social media campaigns, as well as email, biddable media, affiliates & partnerships, and anything else that drives business online.
This role will start off as 3 month internship on national minimum wage with the view to going permanent where the salary will increase to £21,000
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- The majority of the work will be around eye and ear health. You will need to perform comprehensive research tasks to inform briefing, writing and subbing clinical content for a major leading UK healthcare and retail brand. How creative you want to be with this is entirely up to you!
- Work on new projects, too, it's not all about healthcare!
- Working closely with the content and social teams to come up with ways they can develop their content offering.
- Audience and industry research to identify new content angles and ideas.
- Coming up with amazing content ideas for a range of different platforms, as part of a wider content strategy.
- Contribute to creative meetings where they will nut out campaigns and ideas.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Mad about writing. You must be a brilliant writer who knows what sounds right and what doesn’t work.
- Creative and passionate. We need someone who’s willing to try new things and push the boundaries for how a certain message can be communicated.
- Super organised: they’re a small business, so sometimes they have to tackle ad-hoc tasks as well as managing work from a (growing) list of clients
- Keen to learn: you’ll be carrying out tasks across a number of different channels so will need to be quick on the uptake, and excited about learning new things.
- Enthusiastic. They all love what they do, and need someone who will share that enthusiasm with them!
- Taking the initiative. Only self-starters thrive, so you’ll have to be able to adapt and muck in.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- You’ll be joining an exciting small business, founded by an ex-Googler
- The opportunity and space to learn absolutely shed-loads
- An inspiring, fun team to work with
- An amazing office space
- Free booze on a Friday!
Questions for applicants to think about:
- Do you love to write and learn how to come up with new content ideas?
- Do you want to learn about strategic digital marketing?
- Are you proactive and love learning new skills?
- Are you logical but not afraid to throw a creative idea into the mixer?
- Are you not afraid to muck in and get stuff done?
Apply for this role