Information on the company
Another fantastic opportunity for a graduate with our friends at an award-winning Medical Journal!
They are the creators of peer-reviewed open access journals in the medical sector. They provide material to thousands of physicians, including congress reviews, as well as breaking news, analysis and access to information of unparalleled quality.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at one of the leading Journals in the medical industry.
Days of Work: Monday – Friday
Working Hours: 08:30 – 17:00
Reports to: Editor
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Can you use your incredible research skills and medical knowledge to assist in commissioning journal content, by researching/sourcing articles, abstracts and features?
- Could you maintain and develop relationships with Editorial Board members and commission forewords, interviews and peer review suggestions?
- Would you like to write journal & newsletter content, including welcome, congress reviews, news stories and events?
- Could you assist with proofing and editing all content, ensuring all contributors and team members comply to procedures, specifications and guidelines?
- Are you an enthusiastic team player?
- Supporting all departments and external contacts?
The ideal personality and qualifications for the role:
The goal of the company is to become the go to place for healthcare professionals in Europe. The reason for this and the reason they are in business is to challenge and equip everyone to be the best they can, whether that is a healthcare professional, client, member of staff or anyone else we interact with.
- Medical Science related degree
- Excellent writing and English language skills
- Strong IT Skills – MS (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and dedicated team player
- Ability to learn quickly and manage/prioritise a high-volume workload
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to take instruction
- Adheres to company quality standards
- Passionate about medical publishing
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- You will join a team of ‘gold-medal winners’, who will be here to support you as you grow – if you succeed, they succeed!
- Amazing progression opportunities within the company
- Quarterly offsite planning days
- Summer Ball and awards night
- Fun monthly incentives for meeting targets
- Company wage with increases after employment milestones
- Exciting and growing industry
- Ongoing coaching and training
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Central London location
Apply for this role