Information on the company
Our client has created a platform that brings together vetted buyers and sellers across over 50 countries. Making sure all parts of the B2B chain work together seamlessly.
Our client are looking for UI/UX designer who is experienced in creating highly responsive designs for a seamless cross-device experience. you'll be joining their team to work on their existing product as well as their exciting new range of products.
As a designer, you will need to be able to take design briefs independently and interact with various departments’ stakeholders seeing things through from start to finish.
The design team works closely alongside the marketing, sales, development and operations teams.
- Collaborate with an Agile operations and development team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Identify, establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, standards to enhance overall product usability and user experience.
- Create journey maps, user flows and other techniques to generate new ideas and solutions.
- Take the reigns in improving customer experience.
- UI design for web and mobile
- Image optimisation
Perks of working at the company
- Product Design experience working on a mix of web, Android, iOS and email design
- Strong experience with E-commerce design
- Experience in UI design with the ability to rapidly create and produce multiple concepts
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite with Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects;
- Knowledge of front-end development (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Flexible working hours - start anytime between 8 and 10 in the morning and finish anytime between 4:30 and 6:30 in the evening.
- Increased annual leave each year you are with the company.
- Season ticket loan for staff after first year of employment. Deductible if leaving the company.
- Refer a friend - £1000 bonus (3-months
- On site Gym facilities.
- Regular work events at other tech companies or venues.