Information on the company
Our client produces international business conferences across Europe, America, Asia and Australia - they're dedicated to meet the learning, development and networking objectives of senior business leaders and assist them within developing leadership growth. Past summits have included Digital Marketing, Big Data and AI.
Companies they work with include: Google, Alibaba, Rolls-Royce, Johnson & Johnson, Skyscanner, MSD, BNP Paribas, Tesco, Siemens, ANZ, Spotify and many more...
This is a permanent position, based in Liverpool St, Central London, paying £25k per annum + comms (35-45k OTE)
We are a small start-up team, but everyone within is highly motivated, self-driven and ambitious –the company structure is project-based, which means responsibility and autonomy from day one. We all pull together to help and support each other.
You'll be joining as an Event Sales Manager- working directly with the Managing Director, helping secure sponsorship, ticket and subscription sales.
Day to day responsibilities of the role
The ideal candidates skills and experience:
- Gaining product knowledge
- Following up on the business world and technology information under specific topics , in order to acquire expertise on event themes, topics, agenda, and industry trends.
- Market Research
- Making research calls to support the Conference Producer and the management team by conducting sales-focused market researches and competitor studies.
- Inbound interest sales
- Taking over hot leads from marketing campaigns and convert them into sales
- Outreaching, warm-call, cold-call and conversion. You will need to source suitable leads and initiate the buying process led by yourself as a way to supplement the selling to the inbound interests
- Sponsorship sales
- Dealing with both inbound sponsor interest and outreaching to expand the pipeline. Apply product knowledge and act as an expert and consultant in selling the conference marketing solutions and business development plans to businesses.
What we offer:
- Ambitious and revenue driven
- Keen to learn - you'll continuously acquire product knowledge and be applying it yo call conversation each day
- A people person
- Honest and self disciplined
- 1-2 years' experience in sales required
- A basic salary of 25k per annum. - with on target earning of 10-20k per annum
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free or subsidised international travel
- apple hardware and gadgets
- Regular team lunches and team drinks
- Weekly fruit and snacks
Whats more - You will meet, network and communicate with senior business leaders from Fortune 500 and most sought-after companies from across industries globally
You will have opportunities to go on business trips to Australia, the USA and Asian countries
You will have a progressive career path, growing up into senior sales leaders, and be responsible for both delegate tickets selling and 6-figure sponsorship sales (which means even higher commissions and OTEs)
* No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
Apply for this role