Information on the company
Our client is a mobile advertising company that enables brands and agencies to deliver outstanding campaigns from start to finish, using powerful technology and an expert team.
This is a permanent position based in Soho paying £25-30k basic, with approximately 50% Commission.
This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and innovative companies operating in the world’s fastest growing media channel. You will develop, maintain and enhance key relationships across media agencies to drive revenue for the company. This will include positioning of both the individual and the company as a leader in the digital marketing space.
A great opportunity to work in an dynamic international company, with exposure to state-of-the-art technology. The role will report to the Group Head Sales and require close collaboartion with the Client Services and Technology teams in various international locations.
We're committed to creating a dynamic & inclusive work environment that values diversity.
Day to day responsibilities include:
The ideal candidates' skills and experience
- Deliver team revenue against set weekly, quarterly and annual budgets and report on regional sales team performance in weekly sales meetings/forums
- Set and deliver team KPIs that will keep us at the forefront of mobile conversations and innovation
- Set and deliver a team sales strategy that achieves revenue and market share growth
- Meet on a regular basis with key Agency leaders and account directors to identify revenue streams and potential future business opportunities
- Be a senior point of contact for our agency partners. This will include delivering a full end-to-end service solution, delivering against SLAs and ensuring optimum levels of customer service are adhered to at all times by the London team
- Maintaining an active sales team pipeline at all times to deliver visibility on all business opportunities
- Learn and develop understanding of a variety of tools used within the business. This includes our Platform UI, Salesforce , Basecamp and Pinpoint
- Work closely with VP Sales to develop agency and brand strategies across the regions
- Develop a strong working relationship with all departments within the business to ensure that the company delivers the best results for agency partners
- Be aware of all competitor activity in this space that may impact on the company’s business
- Ensure all key contacts are kept informed of the latest developments with the our platform. This may include new features, commercial strategies , targeting capabilities, case studies and research insights
- Must be a proven Sales Leader in the Digital Media Space (ideally mobile)
- Must be knowledgeable and passionate about the digital mobile and media marketplace and inspire agency partners
- Must be proactive in delivery, identifying potential opportunities for growth and a thought leaders in the space •
- Sales Group Head will have a high level of autonomy. Expected to be a self-starter and lead from the front.
- Working within a close-knit team, it is also expected for the Sales Group Head to be a strong team player and extremely visible leader in the marketplace
- Will be expected to have a flexible and positive attitude to internal and external work flows