Information on the company
Our client is a well-established profitable company with ambitious growth plans fuelled by recent Private Equity investment.
They are Intelligent Guided Selling (IGS) experts for retailers, brands and telecom companies, with a passion for driving business performance through improved customer experience. Their IGS is intended to empower consumer decision making and delivers results for their business customers in terms of conversion, average sales order values and NPS. They provide data enrichment and professional services alongside the integration of their intuitive IGS platform that enables personalised real-time, needs based recommendations
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate with a Psychology degree and with a passion for retail and e-commerce to work under the Director of Retail who will support and train you in designing high value customer journeys within their guided selling platform
Our client builds guided sales journeys that establish the mindset and the needs of the customer and correlates them to a product. The outcome is happy customers that are more likely to buy; more likely to return and higher transactions values.
When trained you will take the lead in liaising with our clients to architect a powerful journey that reflects their brand, their product range, and their commercial objectives
Qualifications and Experience:
- Collate data on products, client segmentation and competitors;
- Gather requirements from clients and prospects in partnership with business analysts as necessary;
- Assist the Retail Director to build out journeys;
- Maintain the delivery dashboard as required;
- Update the delivery team on the status of journey;
- Liaise internally with sales and other key stakeholders to advise on progress or delay;
- Liaise with clients to ensure timely provision of data and input;
- To present journeys to clients or to support the Retail Director to do the same;
- Update the CRM system with relevant data
- Graduate with degree in Retail Psychology or similar (excellent candidates without this qualification will be considered).
- Can be first job post degree or second.
- A strong knowledge of the consumer brands and retail sectors is extremely important as is a passion for shopping and the retail industry.
- Knowledge of e-Commerce would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will love to get stuck in.
- Salary £25,000
- Dynamic organisation that will give any candidate a great start to their career.
- The successful candidate will receive fantastic mentoring from an experienced and successful team;
- Other perks include flexible working; pension; private healthcare
Apply for this role