Information on the company
Our client is an award winning digitally focussed international media and marketing agency.
They provide a range of expert services including account-based marketing, demand generation, positioning & messaging, media planning and buying, content strategy & creation, digital strategy, design & production, social media, content optimisation and distribution across digital channels.
They work exclusively within the technology sector working with large blue-chip corporations and dynamic market challengers.
They are officially the fastest growing B2B agency in the UK and in need of new people to help us continue our expansion during a very exciting period of growth.
This is a 2-3 month internship, based in Shoreditch, paying £19k per annum, designed to convert into a permanent graduate role provided all goes well.
Role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a motivated graduate, keen to join the digital marketing world at our established awards winning team based in Old Street.
The role sits in the planning team and consists in supporting the team and client accounts with planning and research activities.
You will be responsible for running primary and secondary research campaigns, which will also involve you carrying out desk research, usage of data platforms, project management, developing insights & presentations and delivering these back to the client with the account teams. You will also be involved in turning these insights into strategies for client campaigns and programmes.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Managing the projects across the client portfolio
- Creating client facing presentations with research results and insights
- Working closely with account leads and the planning team to setup, run and analyse data as part of a research project
- Supporting the account-based marketing programmes with account profiling and stakeholder analysis
- Staying educated and current in fast changing environment
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Educated to graduate level
- Tenacious, inquisitive and familiar with carrying out desk research- can be through your degree
- Interested in the marketing industry
- A genuine interest in what drives people and able to use that insight to drive insight and thinking for our teams and clients
- An analytical approach
- You’re a self-starter and can learn from various sources – formal training, on-the-job, trial-and-error, product guides, digital manuals
- You can manage multiple projects going on at the same time and be able to quickly switch between them as they move forward independently
- You can deliver information clearly to clients and colleagues from different perspectives to ensure the understanding by multiple audiences
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, team-based environment and ability to learn/adapt quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel & MS PowerPoint preferred
*No cover letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*
- Company pension scheme
- Free breakfast and office snacks
- Company away days
- Perkbox with gifts, discounts and deals every month
- Working with a young, vibrant team in a modern, open plan office in Shoreditch