Information on the company
A specialist events company helping their clients create innovative employee conferences, brand engagement, involving experiences, events to align employees, generate solutions that people believe in and create an emotional impact. This is a well-established business, founded 20 years ago with 20 members of staff, working with brands such as Kellogg’s, B&Q and GSK to name three.
- To implement a standardised approach to first-class Project Management across all projects.
- To assist with Project Production on all levels – primarily on a production management basis but then getting involved with all elements of the project from creativity, content and technical as required
- To make the project journey as exceptional as the end result
- As a co-ordinator you will be working across a variety of teams, therefore, attention o detail is critical.
- Along with the Projects Director (PD) and Projects Manager (PM), ensure everyone works smarter by using our project management methodology…
- Create Production Schedules. Set deliverables / key deadlines with PD on all projects against SOW and Budget
- Remain aware of budget developments. Update the Production Schedule in line with developments. Take responsibility and manage areas of a budget.
- Effectively negotiate costs with suppliers
- Organise weekly meetings with the PD to review production schedule and budget. Organise weekly update meetings with the Project Team (PT)
- Highlight issues and provide data to PD / Client Director for discussions if client / PT has fallen short of their key deadlines and there are financial implications
- Feedback to Projects Manager if PD / Event Manager / Event Producer not following the above procedures
Work with PM / PD / Event Producer to ensure Event Production is delivered to the highest standard across projects. This would include, but it is not limited to, getting involved in research, creativity of event, design, technical, ordering props & materials, printing, shipping etc.
- Ensure correct job folder set up and used correctly. Prep all templates with project specifics
- Ensure CMAP Quote Budget is signed off and not recalculated unrealistically to win the business
- Ensure that Project Process is adhered to (eg. agendas, contact reports, team meetings etc)
- Update templates and communicate changes to relevant staff
- Complete 7 Levels of Excellence (LoE) with the PD/PM every two weeks, record correctly and manage any actions. Digitally track the completion of every project’s ongoing 7 LoE analysis
Apply for this role