Information on the company
This great mobile agency is a Full Service Mobile Marketing company. They work across all aspects of mobile including strategy, development, search, conversion optimisation and user acquisition.
Although relatively small, it is growing quickly, the client portfolio is a broad range of established businesses to new and exciting start-ups. The team are a great bunch of people with UK and international backgrounds. Their reach is global and although the focus is across UK and Europe, they have clients in the America and Asia.
They have a wide range of clients from established global businesses through to funded startups, businesses that could be the next Uber, Deliveroo or Tinder. Client list includes: The Economist, MyTaxi, NBC Universal, UKTV, Bauer Media, Teletext Holidays, Whitecalling, Supafanz, VR Retail, Fujifilm.
Overview of the role:
Senior Project/Account Manager
This great company is a full-service app marketing Consultancy. They work across all aspects of app marketing, including business strategy, product marketing, conversion optimisation and user acquisition (paid and organic).
They do two things: Effectively Launch Apps and Efficiently Scale existing Apps.
Their service offering is unique in the App marketing sector, they define themselves as the Number 1 Global App Marketing Consultancy.
They have a team of 15 people, but it is growing rapidly both in the UK and in the US. Their client portfolio ranges from established enterprise businesses to new and exciting funded startups.
They have a strong existing client base and an ever-increasing new client list that spans globally (with a key focus in UK, Europe and the US).
They like to exceed expectations both in what they can achieve and their reach in comparison to their size.
The team are a great bunch of people with UK and international backgrounds. They pride themselves on their collaborative office culture, with a friendly, warm and open environment.
Within the company they have created a unique service called “Fit to Market”, which optimises organic acquisition and retention through a mix of App Store Optimisation, Product Marketing, Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation. The Project Account Manager will be very much involved in delivering this to the clients.
2018 was a good year for the business with a number of major client wins and consequently growth of the team numbers. They have bigger ambitions for 2019 and have already got off to a fantastic start with the winning of a multimillion dollar launch for a Californian based App business.
They have increased their new business offering and we have also won a countless awards for our service and client success. They're named Global Leaders and Top App Marketing Agency.
They are expanding their Project and Account Management team and looking for an individual to come in at the mid management level to bring the energy, insight and managerial skills to head up this team.
This role is a huge opportunity for someone to build a career at the most innovative, forward thinking and fastest growing App Marketing Consultancy.
The core attributes of the individual:
- You will be a critical thinker, personable, comfortable with senior and junior clients, and an excellent person manager.
- You should have a decent understanding of product marketing techniques within the app/digital space and some experience working with app analytics tools.
- They require a Project/Account Manager to work across all their clients.
- They are looking for an individual to become an important member of the team. IYou are someone who will grow with the company, bringing your own special blend of magic to the business and help it become a bigger and better agency.
- You will be at the centre of the action and will be the first point of contact for all client and project activity.
- You will aid in the development of our core offering and deliver product marketing to our app clients.
- The conductor of the orchestra directing the delivery team internally to deliver on the agency and client’s requirements.
- You will report directly into the MD and have a PM (based in New York City) and a junior PM working into you. You will also work closely with our senior growth managers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of new client projects from kick-off all the way through to delivery of the consultancy programme and ongoing management and optimisation
- Assuming a very client-centric position, developing and in-depth understanding of their business and being able to make recommendations based on their best interests
- Defining the initial project scope and preparing the delivery plans, scope documents, schedules, budgets, testing and deployment plans
- Developing an agile approach, responding to immediate client requests and managing the internal resources to accommodate these
- Managing a multi-skilled client team and their work, ensuring consistency in all deliverables
- Managing the internal resource allocation, ensuring timely delivery of projects and optimising workloads of different team members
- Be a great communicator, both verbal and written, tailoring the communication style to various clients. Leading and chairing meetings and conference calls
- Delivering a great standard of client service, developing the client relationships and consistently managing their expectations
- Manage creative briefs and briefing in internal and external designers and art workers and managing relationships with any other external suppliers
- Developing they product marketing offering to suit existing and future clients’ needs
- Being able to work resourcefully, employing problem-solving skills, utilising own knowledge in the space as well as other team members
- Chairing company status meetings, retaining a clear overview of all the projects currently under way
- Lead the project teams to gather learnings for future projects and identifying improvements to the delivery process
- You may not have all the skills highlighted above but you will have the ability to learn and adopt them quickly.
The ideal candidate:
- Several years experience in a mobile, digital agency or development role
- Your second or third project management role
- Have some understanding of Agile methodologies – Kanban, Waterfall
- Have some marketing experience / product marketing experience
- Have a good understanding of data and analytics
- Have a creative approach to problem solving
- Have a strong grasp of best practices in mobile and digital projects
- Good communicator, able to push back and suggest alternatives
- Be organised and able to manage others to be organised
- Have great attention to detail
- Interested in technology, mobile, user experience and have strong desire to develop your knowledge in these areas further
- Be friendly and outgoing, happy to speak to clients on a social level
- Had exposure to CMS, Acquisition tools, In-app analytics tools, advertising platforms
- And a Technical background is a plus but not essential
- And have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile and apps
- Deliver work on time in a format that has been requested.
- Produce work to the very highest standards
- Be proactive
- Be proud of what you produce
- Be inquisitive
- Be engaging
- If you think there are better ways of delivering a solution, suggest it.
- Enjoy your working day!
- What our promise to you is:
- Working for a small but growing worldwide market leader
- Offices in Central London
- Working in an evolving environment, learning and developing unique skills
- A company wide, quarterly bonus scheme
- Client contact from day one
- Once you have proven yourself, inclusion in the company share bonus scheme
- Contribution to mobile phone costs
- The opportunity to have a ‘voice’ into the direction of how the company grows
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- A salary in line with your experience and at the London market level for the role