Information on the company
This great mobile agency is a Full Service Mobile Marketing company. They work across all aspects of mobile including strategy, development, search, conversion optimisation and user acquisition.
Although relatively small, it is growing quickly, the client portfolio is a broad range of established businesses to new and exciting start-ups. The team are a great bunch of people with UK and international backgrounds. Their reach is global and although the focus is across UK and Europe, they have clients in the America and Asia.
They have a wide range of clients from established global businesses through to funded startups, businesses that could be the next Uber, Deliveroo or Tinder. Client list includes: The Economist, MyTaxi, NBC Universal, UKTV, Bauer Media, Teletext Holidays, Whitecalling, Supafanz, VR Retail, Fujifilm.
Overview of the role:
As a Junior Project Manager you will be at the centre of the action and will support the Project Manager with their day to day activities. You will aid in the development of our core offering and deliver effective product marketing to our app clients. The role of a Junior Project Manager is to ensure that the process of delivering a client’s project and requirements are undertaken as efficiently and effectively as possible. You are there to ensure that the internal agency teams are as well informed as possible and that the process of delivery runs smoothly and on time. The role will be client facing. You will report directly into the Project Manager but will work closely with a Senior Growth Manager.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Support the PM with client projects from kick-off all the way through to delivery of the consultancy programme and ongoing management and optimisation
- Help define the initial project scope and prepare the delivery plans, scope documents, schedules, budgets, testing and deployment plans
- Assuming a very client-centric position, developing an in-depth understanding of their business and being able to make recommendations based on their best interests
- Developing an agile approach, responding to immediate client requests and managing the internal resources to accommodate these
- Managing the internal resource allocation, ensuring timely delivery of projects and optimising workloads of different team members
- Manage creative briefs and briefing internal and external designers and art workers and managing relationships with any other external suppliers
- Being able to work resourcefully, employing problem-solving skills, utilising own knowledge in the space as well as other team members
- Utilise appropriate project management software to manage time/cost/resource/budget of internal resource.
- Arrange meetings, take notes, produce meeting minutes and contact reports
- You may not have all the skills highlighted above but you will have the ability to learn and adopt them quickly.
The ideal candidate:
- some experience in a mobile, digital agency or development role
- some experience in a project management capacity
- Have some understanding of Agile methodologies
- Have some marketing experience / product marketing experience
- Have a creative approach to problem solving
- Good communicator, able to push back and suggest alternatives
- Be organised and able to manage others to be organised
- Have great attention to detail
- Interested in technology, mobile, user experience and have strong desire to develop your knowledge in these areas further
- Be friendly and outgoing, happy to speak to clients on a social level
- Technical background is a plus but not essential
- And have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile and apps
- Deliver work on time in a format that has been requested
- Produce work to the very highest standards
- Be proactive
- Be proud of what you produce
- Be inquisitive
- Be engaging
- If you think there are better ways of delivering a solution, suggest it
- Enjoy your working day!
Clients of this great agency:
They have a wide range of clients from established global businesses through to funded startups, businesses that could be the next Uber, Deliveroo or Tinder. Client list includes:, MyTaxi, NBC Universal, UKTV, Bauer Media, GymShark, Scramble, Loosidapp, Readly, Fujifilm and some of the most exciting disruptive App businesses launching this year across the globe.
Their promise to you is:
- Working for a small but growing worldwide market leader
- Offices in Central London
- Working in an evolving environment, learning and developing unique skills
- A company wide, quarterly bonus scheme
- Once you have proven yourself, inclusion in the company share bonus scheme
- Contribution to mobile phone costs
- The opportunity to have a ‘voice’ into the direction of how the company grows
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- A salary in line with your experience and at the London market level for the role
Apply for this role