Information on the company
Our client is an SME comprised of a group of companies operating within the lead generation sphere of online marketing. They continue to experience exciting levels of growth and develop award winning marketing technology.
This role will start as a 'remote PA' working 20 hours per week. After the team return to their Islington office, the role will be office based working 2-3 days per week.
Seeking a hard-working, flexible individual to support the CEO in a personal assistant capacity, enabling him to focus on the strategic priorities of the business. The opportunities for learning & progression are exciting as you will also be managing special projects. One of our previous PAs has trained and progressed to head up our Information Security and Compliance function.
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Proactively managing and coordinating the CEO’s diary (both business and personal) including booking restaurants, whilst ensuring effective time management.
- Arranging any required travel and accommodation for the CEO, as well as other staff including the creation of detailed travel itineraries.
- Implementing daily reminders for the CEO at the start of each day.
- Sorting through and filing the CEO’s expenses.
- Assisting with any Reception/Facilities/Office management work as and when required.
- Assisting the CEO with ad-hoc project management tasks as and when required.
- Ad-hoc personal errands for the CEO including the management of the CEO's properties.
- Assisting with any event organisation as and when required.
- Undertaking account executive tasks as and when required and these are including but not limited to:
- Acting as a first responder for client management and maintaining client account inboxes.
- Providing account support to sales staff.
- Managing sales forecasting reports
- Managing monthly numbers reporting to the CEO.
- Working on formulating and improving processing specifications.
- Updating Salesforce as and when required.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Bucket loads of common sense with a robust sense of humour
- A professional approach with the ability to handle confidential matters with the utmost discretion
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- The flexibility to be contacted out of office hours
- The ability to work under pressure with tact and diplomacy
- Relationship building skills with the ability to meet and manage visitors and liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working within a busy office, including managing your workload autonomously and meeting deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- An excellent handle of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Resilient, thick skinned and able to cope in a fast paced environment
What are the perks of working at this company?
As a member of our team, you will benefit from
- A supportive environment
- A fun, ambitious, close knit team
- A workplace pension scheme with Aviva
- The eligibility to join our private medical insurance scheme with Vitality once you’ve completed your probation period