Title: Brands and Partnerships Executive | Media | £25K | Leicester Square
Industry: Creative industries
Role/Sector: Social media | Marketing | PR | Consultancy | Project management | Advertising | Digital | Media
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £25,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
We’re proud to be one of the world’s leading media & entertainment groups. Everything we do is driven by our culture, the talented people who make it happen and of course, our loyal audiences and customers.
Home to some of the UK's best-loved radio stations such as Heart, Capital and Classic FM, to name a few, and with one of the biggest outdoor advertising businesses in the country, we reach virtually the whole UK population.
Simply put, we're obsessed with radio, music and entertainment - welcome to our world.
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll know something about commercial partnerships and digital marketing so will be able to hit the ground running.
You’ll be well organised and able to manage a number of different projects across a number of different brands and channels simultaneously.
You’ll be able to think entrepreneurially, able to think outside the box and not be afraid to share a great idea.
You’ll be confident with briefing and implementing multi-platform marketing campaigns, spanning radio, online, social and mobile channels.
You’ll have a creative touch that will enable you to write top-notch scripts, entertaining content and engaging social media posts.
You will be able to analyse performance results; spotting trends, threats and opportunities.
You will be able to remain organised while filtering through lots of data and sorting it into relevant reports.
You’ll be more than comfortable talking to stakeholders at all levels of the business, negotiating with external partners and liaising with administrative contacts.
You’ll be able to work towards, monitor and exceed commercial targets set.
Can you tick all of these boxes…?
• Experience working in e-commerce or other digital business
• An entrepreneurial mindset
• Self-motivated and excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and keep all
the plates spinning in a fast-paced environment
• Confidence to share your ideas and views
• A creative side that enables you to conceive and create engaging output
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and how they work
• Good understanding and empathy of different audiences
• Good knowledge of technology
• Able to number-crunch and provide accurate reporting of revenues
• Photo/video editing skills a definite bonus
• Excellent command of English language and grammar
• Being obsessive about the detail
• Fast learner with bags of initiative