Information on the company
This super company is an award-winning foreign exchange specialist based in the heart of London. They make it easier, safer and more cost-efficient for both individuals and businesses to complete transactions abroad in multiple currencies and provide a faster, more flexible service designed to support any and all types of enterprise, as well as a bank-beating price structure.
They are a well-established Currency Exchange specialist with an entrepreneurial spirit, they support flexible working and are proud to hold the ‘Investor in People’ standard and ensure that all of their employees are recognised as our most important asset.
This is a graduate level role paying £18k-22k salary, starting life as a 3 month internship with the view to move permanent following a successful internship period.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your marketing experience and develop into a marketing manager.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- This role requires an enthusiastic all-rounder, who is confident in supporting end-to-end marketing projects. The role covers both B2B and B2C.
- You will be working alongside the marketing manager and responsible for the following:
- Content creation for our blog, website and partnerships.
- Support the sales team with marketing collateral including; emails, factsheets, content, design and partnership packs.
- Website management - updating the website regularly, including blogs.
- Preparation of regular email campaigns, analysing results and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Manage all social media activity including suggesting new ways of increasing customer registrations.
- Manage white label and affiliate activity.
- Regular reporting, predominantly using Google Analytics and providing recommendations for improving campaign effectiveness.
- Supporting the marketing manager with regular customer communication and both lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Supporting the marketing manager with search marketing and PR activity.
- Providing other ad hoc support e.g. managing materials for exhibitions and events.
Key requirements of the role:
- An excellent problem-solver with great attention to detail.
- Proactive, energetic, enthusiastic, action-orientated and a positive nature!
- Clear and concise when communicating with clients and colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Marketing experience.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing techniques - SEO, email and social media.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce and understanding of standard CMS and web editing processes will be a plus but not essential.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop are preferred but not essential.
- Flexible and part-time working both available.
Apply for this role