Title: Marketing Intern
Industry: Creative industries
Role/Sector: Marketing | Social media
Location: Central London
Placement: Internship (going permanent)
Duration: 3 months
Salary: £18,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
A London based Inbound Marketing Agency working in the B2B technology space, are hiring a talented Marketing Assistant to focus on the supporting the execution of Inbound & Digital Marketing activities on behalf of our clients.
This is an exciting role in a young, fast-paced agency that is looking to grow. This role requires a balance of attention to detail and planning skills, as well as good written and verbal communication. There is a real opportunity to get hands-on, learn a lot fast and gain some valuable practical experience.
• Assist with research for target market and buyer persona analysis
• Assist with research for SEO strategy
• Create social media content
• Brainstorm ideas for blog articles
• Maintain client-facing marketing plans, including content calendar and promotional activities.
• Support Inbound Marketing Executives with ongoing client activities
• Manage marketing technology platforms, such as Hubspot
• Manage advertising technology platforms, such as Google AdWords and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
• Manage social media channels