Information on the company
Our client provides a new outdoor marketing solution. They connect UK-based SMEs that are looking to advertise with private motorists, wishing to benefit financially via renting commercial space on the side of their car. They use a bespoke online platform that gives their customers easy access to their very own marketing campaign. They will be able to monitor, assess and extend an existing campaign (or make changes) if they wish to do so. They put their customers in control of what's going on. Measurement of each campaign is facilitated with the help of mobile app and cutting-edge analytics tool based on real-time data provided by ONS, Waze, and ArcGIS. .
Their ambition is to become a major advertising medium by creating an autonomous platform for outdoor advertising, without owning any media assets.
Our client is seeking a commercially oriented tech savvy support intern who is probably doing a business degree and wishes to get some first hand start up experience in the ad tech sector.
Will suit someone who can hit the ground running to aid the commercialization of our clients on-car advertising Platform that is set to disrupt the OOH (Out Of Home) media sector by bringing online effectiveness measurement techniques and planning flexibilities to the traditional OOH media sector.
On-car advertising is set to become a vibrant emerging media channel that leverages the GIG economy by providing passive income to drivers whose journey profiles deliver dynamic media exposure to advertisers through creative, eye catching ‘vehicle wrap’ creative.
Having just raised significant seed funding for our first expansion phase in the UK and to aid our global domination ambitions, we need you!
The role includes:
What is in it for you?
- internal liaison with the commercial team
- Interaction with our internationally located product design and technical teams
- Will also include project management of some of our social media marketing campaigns & PR initiatives.
You will gain experience and mentoring in a wide range of disciplines within business development, marketing, PR and project management in a fast growing start up that aims to become the dominant International mobility media enabler that will License its technology stack into major International markets & territories within the next 12 months.
Nice to have’s
- Passion, work ethic and confidence
- IT multi skills
- Buckets of Smartness with evidence of good research skills
- Sense of humour
- Business acumen
- Good communication skills
- Nice manners and a can do mindset!
- £8 an hour / National minimum wage (min 30 hours per week),
- Free lunch
- Late start & flexible hours if required and a truly valuable work/life experience that could become a career!