Information on the company
Our client is a performance driven digital marketing consultancy. They help enterprise level, SEM and startup clients achieve their digital goals. Their headquarters are in London, but they have offices across the globe.
This is a 3 month paid internship offering £22K with the potential to go permanent all things being well.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Analysing digital marketing data for a variety of clients across all marketing channels and onsite activity
- Extracting and manipulating data from different marketing analytics systems such as Google Analytics, Omniture etc.
- Insight generation based on data analysis which can be translated in to implementable recommendations to improve the client’s business
- Development of cross-channel strategies, working alongside marketing consultants, based on the data insights
- Presenting finding to clients at all levels of the business, from day-to-day managers with hands-on experience to senior management with limited knowledge levels of the subject matter
- Delivery of regular campaign analysis, across all marketing channels such as PPC, display, SEO etc.
- Development of forecasting and budget planning frameworks, working alongside digital consultants
- You will spend time working on-site at client offices as well as HQ
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Analytical and highly numerate
- Some level of analytics experience and experience working across large data sets
- Good communication skills
- Innovative thinker who will take the initiative in their work
- IT proficiency particularly in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver high quality work
- Work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- KEY: A genuine desire to learn about digital marketing channels
What is the last person who was in this role doing now?
Other candidates that have secured an internship with us have either been offered a full-time graduate role (then progressed throughout the company into more senior consultant role) or generally quite quickly find roles in digital agencies or client side digital roles.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- A very structured induction process so that interns can get up to speed really quickly working on big-name clients, contributing to the team almost from day 1.
- Several of the staff have been interns themselves which fosters a very supportive environment.
- Regular social events such as team lunches and company nights out, all paid for by the company.