Information on the company
Our client is an award winning digitally focussed international media and marketing agency.
They provide a range of expert services including account-based marketing, demand generation, positioning & messaging, media planning and buying, content strategy & creation, digital strategy, design & production, social media, content optimisation and distribution across digital channels.
They work exclusively within the technology sector working with large blue-chip corporations and dynamic market challengers.
They are officially the fastest growing B2B agency in the UK and in need of new people to help us continue our expansion during a very exciting period of growth.
This is a 2-3 month internship, paying London Living Wage, designed to convert into a permanent graduate role.
We're looking for a graduate who wants to grow their skills in marketing to join. We offer a very popular social selling model for our clients, where we utilise LinkedIn marketing techiniques with the aim of providing new leads for businesses.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide key support our clients' sales teams (we work across multiple in the B2B space), developing and executing social selling projects
- Work with other internal teams in briefing, coordinating, delivering & reporting campaign program work
- Support the Sales Enablement team in briefing, planning and activating Social Selling programmes on behalf of the clients.
- Maintain timelines for client work and provide regular updates to clients via Client Services
- Participate actively in and lead workshops with Marketing & Sales clients to obtain briefs & understand needs
- Receive briefs, create SoW documents, cost estimates, project plans and client presentations
- Help to develop & evolve sales enablement function: tech stack, approach,
- Help keep Client Services & wider Transmission teams abreast of developments in team and client successes
- Help build client success case studies which can be circulated internally and externally
The ideal candidates skills and experience
- Educated to degree level
- Keen to learn and wants to grow in marketing
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Outgoing personality to fit in with the office culture
- A demonstrable interest and knowledge of digital marketing - whether through online courses or work experience
*No cover letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*