Information on the company
This great mobile agency is a Full Service Mobile Marketing company. They work across all aspects of mobile including strategy, development, search, conversion optimisation and user acquisition.
Although relatively small, it is growing quickly, the client portfolio is a broad range of established businesses to new and exciting start-ups. The team are a great bunch of people with UK and international backgrounds. Their reach is global and although the focus is across UK and Europe, they have clients in the America and Asia.
They have a wide range of clients from established global businesses through to funded startups, businesses that could be the next Uber, Deliveroo or Tinder. Client list includes: The Economist, MyTaxi, NBC Universal, UKTV, Bauer Media, Teletext Holidays, Whitecalling, Supafanz, VR Retail, Fujifilm.
This role is a huge opportunity for someone to continue building their career at the most innovative, forward thinking and fastest growing App Marketing company in the world.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the strategy and delivery of social mobile acquisition campaigns. The role will be heavily focused around the delivery of advertising within the paid social environment – Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter as well Google UAC and Apple Search Ads.
- Managing the budget and optimizing campaigns to deliver on agreed targets
- Working closely with differing clients, large and small, to organise and manage their campaigns
- Working closely with the Account Manager and keeping them updated
- Analysing the data from the campaigns to track key trends, insights and optimise
- Help shape, advise on and influence clients’ app strategy
- Provide a POV on Paid Social developments for clients and colleagues when required
- Make full use of the technology available, implementing processes and practices that maximize operational efficiencies
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and applying these to your clients where relevant
- Contribute and develop case studies on campaign best practice
- 2/3 years + experience in a mobile or digital role
- Experience with delivering and managing performance media campaigns
- Confident with Excel and PowerPoint - pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data
- A numerical or analytical academic background – preferably a Maths/BSc degree.
- Experience working on and managing complete campaign lifecycles.
- Prior experience managing campaign spends - The campaign manager will manage performance budgets from £10,000 to £200,000+ per month so some experience spending large sums would be hugely beneficial.
- Someone who has experience and enjoys working with a variety of different clients.
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager/Snapchat and Google UAC (preferred)
- Involvement in pitching process for new business – from industry research, to producing new business proposals right through to delivering confident new business pitches.
- And have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile/digital
Perks of the Role:
- Ideally located offices in Central London
- Working in an evolving environment, learning and developing unique skills.
- A company wide, quarterly bonus scheme.
- Up to £35 of monthly mobile costs paid for!
- The opportunity to have a ‘voice’ into the direction of how the company grows.