Information on the company
This great company is the pioneer and leading provider of employee-to-candidate engagement software to companies including Nestle, KPMG, McDonald’s and Citi. The platform helps candidate to become more familiar with potential employers by talking directly to company employees in a forum. This also allows the organisation to gain control of their employer brand, which results in more engaged, better-matched applicants. Organisations worldwide and across 10+ sectors, use the platform, including universities, whose students engage with applicants in order to attract them. They have offices in London, Paris, and New York.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a grad to experienced level marketer looking to join a fast-growing industry leading SAAS company.
Job title: Marketing (Editorial) & Social Media Executive
Salary: £18.5 - £30k (dependent on experience)
Location: Next to Angel tube station
What they are looking for;
- A marketing executive to write amazing content, edit content, work on short & long-form pieces, PR, and ad-hoc marketing tasks.
- If you love written content and getting it published, then this role is for you!
- Design & video skills are a bonus but not a necessity.
How you can expect to spend your day
- You will work with a network of writers & review/ edit their content before posting on the blog
- Write heavy hitting long-form pieces- based on quantitative data & research studies
- Research & write topics that will accord with our target market.
- Write, research and post social media friendly content on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- Read about the latest hot topics in HR technology, employer branding, software
- Learn about Google Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and how to get a site to the top of Google
- Reach out to newspapers, industry publications, universities, careers websites, job boards and persuade them to publish your content.
- Proof and edit all content, ensuring all contributors and team members comply with our guidelines
- Help organising events
- Ad-hoc marketing tasks & research projects
- A team player who can support all internal departments and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Arts degree from a Redbrick university (or equivalent)
- Proofreading/copyediting or publishing experience – desirable
- Excellent writing and English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to take instruction
- Outstanding verbal, written, and telephone communication
What are the perks of working at this company?
- This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing industry leading SAAS company
- We recently received $3m from VC funds, to grow the company even faster!
- You will be trained by industry leaders to become an expert in content, SEO, HR/ employer branding, and teamwork
- We have a mini-table tennis table in the office- great fun!
- Plus, a champagne fridge
- A minimum of 2 company weekend trips away to team build and have fun
- The chance to develop and progress your skills, experience, and career
- As part of the application process please ask a question or two on our platform
Apply for this role