Information on the company
This great mobile agency is a Full Service Mobile Marketing company. They work across all aspects of mobile including strategy, development, search, conversion optimisation and user acquisition.
Although relatively small, it is growing quickly, the client portfolio is a broad range of established businesses to new and exciting start-ups. The team are a great bunch of people with UK and international backgrounds. Their reach is global and although the focus is across UK and Europe, they have clients in the America and Asia.
They have a wide range of clients from established global businesses through to funded startups, businesses that could be the next Uber, Deliveroo or Tinder. Client list includes: The Economist, MyTaxi, NBC Universal, UKTV, Bauer Media, Teletext Holidays, Whitecalling, Supafanz, VR Retail, Fujifilm.
This role is great for someone with a broad digital marketing skill set and can really get to grips with how key digital marketing is to the company’s growth plans.
The successful candidate will be someone who will be able to support the Senior Marketing Manager from strategy to delivery and management, to ensure that the company continues to grow its visibility as the number 1, global app consultancy.
This is a pivotal role with scope to grow, so the ideal candidate should be motivated by business objectives and aren't afraid to collaborate with leadership to develop strategy.
- Building a content plan will be essential to the role, including the production of the following content formats: Blog posts, guides, whitepapers, press releases, videos, newsletters, infographics, reports, event presentations, asset design.
- Social activity such as daily maintenance, content creation, campaign management and strategy across the following channels: Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube, Asset design, Listings (Business of Apps, Clutch etc.), Paid advertising (LinkedIn advertising and PPC).
- Sponsoring relevant app marketing events both in Europe and the US, collaborating with partners to execute joint owned events, getting CEO speaking slots at conferences and panels and so forth.
- Events management responsibilities include: Event diary maintenance, partner liaison, budgeting, logistics & planning, guest slots, target invites, marketing emails (invites and follow ups)
- Award responsibilities: Creation and maintenance of awards calendar, liaise with team on strategy to write award entries and scope out relevant awards and categories to enter.
- Admin responsibilities: WordPress maintenance, newsletter database cleaning, Hubspot (CRM) userbase cleaning and maintenance, extraction of relevant insights for monthly marketing report
- Excellent copy skills
- Imagination and creative thinking
- Honesty and diplomacy
- Quick thinking
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Knows their way round social media
- Creative sensitivity/appreciation
- Good team & interpersonal skills
- Good listener
- If you think there are better ways of delivering a solution, suggest it.
- Interest in people in general and what they think, do and feel
- Not deterred by a fast learning curve
- Have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile.
Perks of the role:
- Working for a small but growing worldwide market leader
- Offices in central London
- Working in an evolving environment, learning and developing unique skills
- Contribution to app strategies and their real-world impact
- A company wide, quarterly bonus scheme
- Once you have proven yourself, inclusion in the company share bonus scheme
- Contribution to mobile phone costs
- The opportunity to have a ‘voice’ into the direction of how the company grows
- Pension scheme
- A salary in line with your experience and at the London market level
- Fun quarterly socials with the team (go-karting, laser quest, axe throwing…and more!)