Information on the company
A healthtech company. A condition management platform. And the creators of the UK's leading pelvic health app, Squeezy.
Our clients condition management platform motivates patients and clinicians to work together to find the smartest treatments with the best outcomes for each individual. Their focus is on people living with pelvic floor dysfunction and rheumatoid arthritis.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic marketing assistant to support the growth of our Health App.
This role covers the whole spectrum of marketing with a particular focus in writing content both long and short form. Daily tasks will include writing blog posts, press releases, emails, social media updates, as well as tracking social engagement, driving SEO improvements, assisting PR efforts and supporting lead nurturing campaigns and events.
The successful candidate will gain experience executing marketing campaigns and tactics - including content creation initiatives, engaging social media campaigns, and supporting the sales team with lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
This opportunity would suit individuals looking to gain a broad range of content marketing and communication skills in a fast-paced health tech start-up environment.
- The role will give you exposure to a range of marketing disciplines and the opportunity to make a real difference to the business quickly.
- Responsible for supporting the execution of content marketing campaigns, delivering valuable market insight and maintaining key marketing systems
- Researching content topics, stats to support the content marketing strategy
- Writing copy for the social media channels, content marketing projects, email and lead generation initiatives
- Learning about web copy management, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques, building strong search rankings, working with Infusionsoft (an email marketing, marketing automation, CRM platform)
- Supporting the development of PR opportunities and communications
- Performing analysis on campaign activity performance to ensure that learns are made quickly across the team
- Implementing activity across marketing systems such as social media, email marketing, and content management platforms
- Fulfilling + posting direct material requests as part of campaigns
- Supporting ad-hoc marketing projects
- You love writing but are interested in the numbers + processes behind the scenes to help you deliver the most effective content to attract the right audience
- You love the creative process and willing to learn fast
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem solving and teamwork skills
- Strong ability to give attention to detail, as well as tested organisational skills
- Able to use own initiative, be proactive and work independently
- Excellent computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Office suites including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and quick to pick up new software.
- Flexible, can-do attitude focused on getting things done
- Good personal organisation
- Really sharp and “switched on” individuals.
- Keen to develop experience in a wide range of marketing skills
- Prior experience in marketing or content/ copy writing would be a bonus.
- Working with a passionate team
- Learning huge amounts about the future of health technology
- A chance to make your mark and participate in shaping a growing business
- The opportunity to develop your core marketing skills
- Training and coaching from talented marketers
- Possibility for long-term employment
- A positive, open and inclusive environment