Information on the company
We are lifestyle financial planners. We exist to inspire ideas, create confidence and help our clients live their best possible lives. We are not about simply managing people’s money. We help people see their financial future with extreme clarity (build them a plan) we invest and run their investments (fund their plan) and then we coach them on their financial journey to make sure they achieve their goals (stick to the plan).
are also on a mission to make great financial planning available to all. We don’t simply want to just make rich people rich. We are passionate about financial education, helping people understand their relationship with money and inspiring and harnessing entrepreneurial spirit.
We are trying to create a recognisable brand in lifestyle financial planning which currently does not exist in the UK.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Creating Content
- Posting on Social Media
- Building a marketing strategy
- Liaising with outsourced suppliers of content and marketing
- Building out the "Lets talk about.money" brand
- Creating Powerpoint presentations
- Designing visuals
- Working with business owners to bring their vision to life
- A passion for PR, marketing and content writing
- Confident verbal communication skills
- A creative mind
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and deliver to agreed deadlines
- Integrity, flexibility, honesty and resolve with a solutions focused attitude
- An understanding of digital and social media techniques and channels
- A proactive and collaborative approach to work
- An interest in current affairs, business, society, politics
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Creating and maintaining a social media calendar with optimised timings and diverse content to be scheduled across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram
- Basic coding helpful
- Good copy writing skills
- Graphic design
- After Effects
- Website build and maintenance
We are a young company – 15 in total, outside of the management team of 4 every member of staff is under 30. We believe in working hard and playing hard. The company’s core values are
- Helping Others
- Happy People
We think of ourselves as Pirates. We Challenge the status quo of what it is to work in finance. We are looking to rebel against the boring and self serving financial services industry. We want to rewrite the rules not just because but because the rules are broken. We want to redistribute power and reorganise. Finally we want to retell our story and create a movement.
- We have quarterly outhouse days where we team build and educate on our vision and goals (there are social events after every one of these days).
- We offer 25 days holidays which increase for every year of service capping out at 30. For every 5 years service we offer a one month fully paid sabbatical.
- We pay for all courses, conferences, seminars and exams that our staff want to attend or take.
- Pay for all members of staff to attend Barry’s Bootcamp once a week if they wish.
- Fridays is dress down in the office and we pay for lunch on this day as well.