Information on the company
This company works with major UK network operators to deliver SMS, MMS and email campaigns through a managed service function. The company have an in-house web based application which enables the bureau team to deploy campaigns, this includes working with outside partners, creative agencies and data providers who provide all the other elements needed to deploy a campaign.
This is a 3 month internship based near Farringdon paying London Living Wage
Day-to-day activities will include…
- You will be working and supporting the the Customer Success Team, reporting to the Customer Success Manager in London
- Transforming key existing customer journeys into rich customer experiences on a new messaging channel with Google
- Working directly with leading global brands, who are at the cutting edge of innovation
- Working with the Account Management and Customer Success teams to bring these journeys to life and encourage client uptake
- Building demonstrations of customer journeys using tools like Botsociety
- Developing and testing the customer journeys in the IMIconnect platform
- Producing catalogue of journeys and case studies that can be presented to existing and prospective clients.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications...
- Have a digitally-native, technology-focussed, creative mindset
- Able to take big brand campaigns and execute them across an array of new digital customer touch points and channels
- A keen understanding of social platforms and digital disrupting technology
- Experience working with technology platforms, particularly AI or bot software, a distinct advantage
- Excellent collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- A sponge-like willingness to learn from others
- Self-motivated with bags of energy. Be self-informed about the latest industry trends and emerging technology
- We’re a sociable bunch, we’d hope that you are too
- Above all, a desire to improve and succeed in everything you do
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Fantastic career progression
- Very impressive client list including the BBC, BT and the Guardian
- Easy access to senior management team
- Regular socials
- Rugby, running and cricket teams to join
- Epic Christmas party
Apply for this role