Information on the company
Founded in 2014, our client provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it.
You will be working in the Publishers' department, and the role will report to the Head of Demand Partners Development. You'll be handling ad trafficking on our Demand Partner platforms.
This role will increase publisher adoption of our products by streamlining operational setup and maintenance of ad placements within our monetization solution.
The Ad Operations Executive will work hand in hand with the Demand and Publisher Success teams, to identify and seize opportunities for increased revenue and product adoption. Ideal candidates are self-motivated with excellent communication and organization skills. By joining us, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential. We welcome Future employees who want to:
- Learn the process for trafficking ad campaigns for our Publishers on several Demand Partners platforms (Facebook, Amazon, Google, Mopub, UnityAds, Vungle…)
- Analyze advertising yield performance and communicate suggested improvements
- Challenge themselves, their partners and their colleagues to achieve better outcomes
- Work in a Global Organization (offices in Paris, London, Milan, New York) and join an ambitious and fun team
We will teach future employees how to:
- Execute Publisher onboarding across IOS/Android/MobileWeb formats
- Maintain extremely high standards for responsiveness to all set-up requests
- Maintain an analytical framework for evaluating publisher health on the platform