Information on the company
This company works with major UK network operators to deliver SMS, MMS and email campaigns through a managed service function. The company have an in-house web based application which enables the bureau team to deploy campaigns, this includes working with outside partners, creative agencies and data providers who provide all the other elements needed to deploy a campaign.
This is a permanent role offering £30K per year, based in Farringdon, Central London
Day-to-day activities will include…
We are looking for a Channel Implementation Executive (CIE) to join our London based managed services team. The CIE will be the expert in new channel delivery for our clients, on Rich Communication Services (RCS), Apple Business Chat, and Whatsapp, using our flagship product to manage, build, and deliver customer journeys for clients, POCs and internal use. Reporting to the Channel Implementation Manager, they will be the go-to person for any internal questions of these channels, and champion them around the business and with clients.
- Taking personal responsibility in the deployment of client campaigns with specific attention to detail
- Setting-up and deploy cross-channel campaigns via SMS, MMS, Push and email
- Liaising with clients and other partners in the support of deploying customer campaigns support of deploying customer campaigns
- Ensuring that all processes are followed which are explained in the bureau process documentation
- Providing client support for new requirements. This will also involve requirements gathering, project planning and customer workshops
- Providing support with client reporting requirements, liaising with the reporting team at IMI and providing information to clients where required
- Producing weekly report on activity to Head of Bureau
- Working with the development team in India on new capabilities for clients
- Assisting in the implementation of mobile optimised email capability
- Working with client campaign teams to give their customers the best experience
- Driving the progression of the Bureau as a managed service with the existing client base and increase its exposure to other parts of our clients businesses
- Managing the process (build/test/setup) following the SLAs (Service level Agreements between client and companyI)
- Providing reporting and insight to campaign performance to existing clients
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications...
The Must Haves
- Experience of CRM customer journeys
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Technical background or strong interest in technology
- Process driven and results orientated
The nice to haves...
- A relevant degree
- At least 1 years experience working in the mobile industry
- 1 years Account Management experience
- Experience with using Microsoft office applications are desirable
- Experience in a CRM discipline is desirable
- Experience in using web-based applications to deploy client campaigns.
We are interested in you because you’re you and we’re pretty flexible, but there are some things that we feel really strongly about…
- Excellent Communication – You articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly as well as offer critique to those around you
- Curiosity – A spirit of enquiry and a desire to understand; why?
- Passion – Real enthusiasm and excitement for our industry and sector
- Wit – Inventive thought and quick understanding
- Teamwork – Great things are delivered by great teams, and great teams are made up of great people
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Fantastic career progression
- Very impressive client list including the BBC, BT and the Guardian
- Easy access to senior management team
- Regular socials
- Rugby, running and cricket teams to join
- Epic Christmas party