Information on the company
Our client is a creative technology company specializing in the mobile gaming industry, whose technology allows developers to build marketing assets including HTML5 playables directly from the Unity project. They partner with some of the biggest names in the industry including Voodoo, King, Ubisoft and Kwalee.
Although this role is initially starting out as a 3 month internship, the client is ideally looking to turn this into a permanent role.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- This role would be working to support the senior leadership team in maintaining the developer community of our suite of products, this would include:
- Writing and updating developer materials
- Being a voice for the developer community
- Managing the developer community in our forum
- Assisting developers to build assets (both in our platform and Unity)
- Creative design and development
- Assisting with the new developer onboarding process
- Other operational and administrative tasks
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Technical but outgoing and personable
- Strong literacy skills, creative writing is a plus
- Passion for gaming
Additional Information about our Client
- Working with the biggest names of gaming
- Being at the forefront of cutting technology
- Cool office in central London location
- Friendly team vibe and regular team events
We empower gaming studios around the world with our creative platform.
Producing high quality creative assets is tough! It’s time consuming, costly and games studios are increasingly faced with technical barriers and monotonous tasks which suppress creative potential.
Our mission is to unlock that creative potential, by delivering a platform that unites the studio and empowers it to own and deliver incredible creatives (Playables, HTML End cards, Videos).
How the intern can expect to spend their day?:
They would own a large piece of our community and developer relations, requiring them to code at times and be personable at others.
We need someone who can translate from the technical to the simple and help our engineers and product team evolve a suite of tools that can better help the needs of our customers. They would also be expected to play mobile games at times, but this is the fun part of working in this industry.