Information on the company
A multi-award-winning and leading App Store Optimisation and Search Advertising agency with offices in Berkshire, London and New York. Founded by a team of veteran industry experts they offer cutting edge and innovative solutions to help their clients stand out from the crowd. Clients include Sky, Virgin Media, The Times and Tesco.
This is a permanent position based in Holborn, Central London, paying £18-22k per annum (depending on experience)
This is an exciting entry level role in our rapidly growing team, we are looking for a talented creative that has experience in both Photoshop & ideally Animation offering a much-needed creative resource function to our clients. Due to the nature of the business, the role is hybrid. As well as working on creative / marketing aspects of the business, we would also give full training so that the candidate would also become proficient in the core areas of our business, ASO and Paid Search.
- Produce Creative assets for Clients
- Work with our ASO / Paid search Account Managers to optimise campaigns and support with reporting
- Produce storyboards to gain client approval on creative direction
- Produce screenshots that will be used in both Google Play and iOS app stores for leading blue chip clients across an array of business verticals
- Create short animations where needed to supplement screenshots (15-30 secs)
- Help design webpages for the company website and work with our Front End development team
- Work with Operational Director as and when needed
- Help with Events organisation and asset creation
- Contribute to the company Brand guidelines
This is a unique opportunity, to join a rapidly growing company, in one of the fastest growing areas of advertising, mobile user acquisition within the appstores. This role will allow you the freedom to show your creative side, whilst supporting the account management and operations function of the business.
This is a business where your work will be seen and valued and will have a direct impact on the business goals and objectives.
The ideal candidates’ skills and experience:
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Possess a Creative flair that can be applied to designs that in turn will help improve the visual narrative of Apps
- You have a strong creative set including the full Adobe Creative Suite, and video editing
- You enjoy taking responsibility and working in small teams with a high level of independence
- Able to work from a creative brief and apply your own creative flair to each output
- Have 3D Modelling skills (preferred)
- Powerpoint/ Keynote experience
- Numerate- confident with figures/data
- Highly organised with strong work ethic
- This is a fantastic opportunity to develop new skills in multiple areas quickly
- There’s huge potential with the position, there’s a genuine opportunity to forge a career based on your strengths
- You’re joining at a crucial time for business, we’ve just received new funding and now rapidly expanding
- You’ll be based in one of the best Weworks in London- it’s a fantastic place to work
- Table Tennis, Fusbull and Free beer & Prosecco after 4pm everyday
* No cover letters, please just submit your CV (with link to portfolio) to be considered*