Information on the company
Our client is a rapidly growing advertising technology company, offering programmatic and direct solutions to the world’s leading publishers and advertisers. By contextually aligning news articles and advertising content, they help their clients deliver record levels of engagement.
Headquartered in London, with a presence in the US and Asia, they have run campaigns for over 45 of the world’s largest brands including The Financial Times, BBC, Microsoft, Adobe and BT.
This is a permanent position paying £25-£35k per annum.
The role and responsibilities:
This role is ideal for individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic environment where efficient and accurate response is key to ensuring customer satisfaction. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate strong design and engineering practices and the desire to learn and continue to develop those skills.
Campaigns - creative design (60% of the role)
Building creatives and setting up campaigns (40%)
- Working on deliverables for campaign launches, often to tight deadlines
- Designing creatives, while following advertisers branding guidelines
- Designing mock creatives for the business
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- Testing creatives across different devices and browsers
- Implementing and working with impression and click trackers to ensure creatives are tracked and statistics are collected
- Communicating with internal team members and on occasion external contacts
- 2 years’ experience with Adobe Creative Suite- inc Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of design concepts and the ability to design creatives relevant to individual advertising brands
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Delivery focused and commitment to achieving deadlines
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Agile methodology exposure or a keenness to adopt Agile principles
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a wide range of technical and non-technical customers
- Good general written and verbal business communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and clients
- Ability to work as part of a team
What are the perks of working at this company?
- 2 years’ experience at a digital agency
- Knowledge of programmatic Ad serving
- Understanding of Git or a willingness to learn
- Some exposure to Server-Side development (Java or PHP) and AWS
- Experience in using Chrome's development tools
- The offices are located next to the Tate Modern, on London’s Southbank. Working in a vibrant, fun atmosphere, with regular company outings
- Free coffee, fruit and a dartboard!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Open and friendly culture- The team have a lot of fun together and while professional and hard-working are extremely personable
- Their clients are 100 of the world's largest brands (Credit Suisse, Adobe, IBM, Accenture etc) so the you will gain incredibly valuable experience working with some of the world's largest cos. In addition, we work with the world's largest advertising agencies (WPP, Publicis, IPG, Havas etc) and the world's most premium publishers (FT, Economist, WSJ, Bloomberg, BBC, New York Times etc).