Information on the company
Our client is an award-winning creator of peer-reviewed open acces journals in the medical sector. They provide material to thousands of physicians, including congress reviews, as well as breaking news, analysis and access to information of unparalleled quality.
They’re looking for a new Designer in their London office. They require a creative individual with a design eye and Adobe Suite / InDesign experience, who is equally adept at uploading to a CMS and basic coding, to ensure their work is presented in the best possible light.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Amazing progression opportunities within the company Increase in basic salary after employment milestones (£30,000 minimum after 2 years’ service)
- A ‘gold medal winning’ culture and the chance to work and learn in a collaborative and supportive Design team Exciting and growing industry Summer Ball and awards night Fun monthly incentives for meeting targets
- Ongoing coaching and training in a positive and inspiring work environment
- The chance to develop and progress your skills, experience, and care
WHAT THEY WANT IN RETURN…
- You will consider brand guidelines and work closely with our Head of Publishing, our Design Manager, and existing Designer to deliver gold-medal content to our audience of healthcare professionals
- They’re looking for a confident graphic designer with a portfolio that demonstrates the ability to create clean, corporate design
- You’ll know how to upload content via a CMS, and edit and upload videos
- You’ll have enough coding experience to be able to develop eNewsletters and fix any minor HTML issues.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY NOW!
- Adobe Creative Suite Experience (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Knowledge of basic HTML coding and experience using a CMS system to upload your content Basic knowledge of video editing software, including video animations
- Previous experience in a working environment, to brand guidelines
- A portfolio! They’d like to see what you can do!
Apply for this role