Information on the company
With more than 7 billion auctions per day, this company is the largest global programmatic video advertising platform reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries each month.
They develop cutting edge technology to enable publishers to monetise their online content- this involves dynamic ad insertion into streaming television and video-on-demand content.
Thousands of publishers use their tools and they work with countless household brands to deliver their advertising to consumers in the most effective, captivating, and efficient way.
This is a permanent role offering £20K - £30K based in Central London
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Providing technical guidance for the majority of publishers and DSPs
- Recommending new initiatives to improve client success
- Assisting internal Operations teams with technical inquiries
- Maintaining deep knowledge of SpotX technologies for both publishers and DSPs
- Triaging, prioritizing, categorizing and resolving production impacting incidents
- Developing and organizing support documentation
- Handling issues in tickets via a ticketing system
- Being the direct line between Operations and Engineering
- Performing other relevant duties assigned by management
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Knowledge of VAST, VPAID, ad servers, DSPs, ad exchanges, and SSPs
- Programming experience in HTML, CSS, XML, Python, SQL
- Ability to translate technical details to any audience
- Experience in analyzing issues, distilling and communicating their relevant aspects
- Strong problem-solving/analytical skills, initiative, eagerness to learn, and ability to work independently within a team structure
- Experience using various web debugging tools, such as Charles, Firebug, Fiddler, Chrome tools, etc
- Comfortable at a shell prompt (Unix/linux experience)
- Flexible personality - must be willing to handle additional responsibilities as assigned or required
- Experience working with online video, CTV apps, and mobile apps
- Understanding of source control (i.e. GIT)
- Docker or other container platforms
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Great holidays, (25 days plus exceptional extras over Christmas!)
- A fast-paced, innovative company building best-in-class technology from 12 offices around the world
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- Company pension plan, healthcare and education assistance
- Snack cupboard, gym reimbursement, charitable donation matching program