Information on the company
This exciting Beauty brand design and selling great makeup online and in store. Bringing guilt free makeup to every ladies handbag!
This is a 3 month internship with a likelihood of going of going perm upon successful internship period.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Reports to: Finance Manager
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9am -5.30pm
A fantastic opportunity at a brilliant well-known cruelty-free make up brand. Based in the center of Carnaby Street, this is an ideal location for commuters. The company is looking for someone who is proactive, a team player and not afraid of hard work, to join their fast-paced finance department to support bridging the gap between finance, sales and the warehouse.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Process all orders received and raise any proforma invoices as and when required.
- Assist the warehouse with required shipping documentation.
- Raise all sales Invoices, checking all necessary reports to ensure invoices are correct before sending to customer/ sales executive.
- Update various reports relating to sales.
- Deal with any sales invoice queries including processing any required credit notes.
- Processing bank receipts and payments
- Review and resolve any debit note queries.
- Process web invoices when required.
- Process any credit notes relating to web orders.
- Process any stock requests in terms of PR samples etc.
- Liaise directly with sales and warehouse teams throughout the ordering/invoicing process.
- Run weekly credit control report and chase outstanding invoices due for payment.
- Assisting with the month end process.
- Provide cover for other finance team members as and when necessary and provide help whenever required.
- Answering the phone and any other ad-hoc jobs
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Recent accountancy graduate
- A team player
- Someone with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised with a high attention to detail.
Key skills needed for this role:
- Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Time management
- Flexibility with change in priority of weekly / monthly tasks is required.
- Finance experience
- Experience of working with stock
The benefits of this role:
- The chance to work in a great location for a leading cruelty-free make up company
- The opportunity for lots of team work