This is a permanent role offering £30K - £50K depending on experience based near Baker Street in London
** You must have direct experience of raising investment from Angels for this role
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Working closely with the CEO, you will provide commercial, strategic and operational insights across a wide range of projects ranging from equity funding for the business
- Partnering with sales and commercial teams to provide meaningful insights and recommendations from a financial perspective
- Looking at product and customer analysis, pricing strategies and market trends
- Playing a key role in influencing commercial decisions
- You will also help to identify areas of improvement to existing reports and processes
- Taking the initiative to identify and develop relationships with prospective investors across Europe
- Maintaining on-going relations with investors - support on queries, performance reviews, and cross-sell further solution
- Coordinateing internal teams to develop necessary marketing documentation for your investor meeting
- Annual budget/quarterly planning/quarterly bonus processes for multiple teams and board pack management.
- Commercial modelling to support and challenge departments on proposed business development cases, new products and new concepts
- Financial modelling - good financial modelling skills, with the ability to produce forecasted P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statements.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Strong academic background, coupled with a successful track record in an operational role. An accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA) is preferable
- Experience in investor relations/fundraising from Angel Networks
- Commercially minded but also be able to provide and implement practical solutions. We need a 'doer', something who can make an impact and influence business change. You will be a trusted adviser and hold a great deal of responsibility for making a difference
- Some network within the institutional space would be preferred
- Strong personal drive to build relationships with new institutional investors across Europe - proactive and entrepreneurial
- Effective and confident communicator - additional European languages are an advantage
- Hands-on self-starter with the combination of analytical and commercial skills to figure out what needs doing and then doing it
- Analytical thinker with a demonstrably broad business perspective
- Displays energy, creativity and innovation
- Able to deliver under pressure
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment; appetite and motivation to raise the game
- Maintaining relationships with key finance providers, including outsourced book-keeper, lawyers and tax advisers
What are the perks of working at this company?
- The chance to join a rapidly growing startup, that cares first and foremost about its people and the planet.
- Work on products that have a real impact and will change an industry.
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
- Working for a B Corp
- We value open expression we believe it's the diversity of experience, backgrounds and perspectives of our employees that makes us who we are.