Information on the company
Our client is dedicated to meet the learning, development and networking objectives of senior business leaders and assist them within developing leadership growth via bringing impeccable quality to both the offline meetings and the online content experience.
Founded and located at the heart of Tech City UK, they are developing and delivering content focusing on three areas: Management skills, Advancing business experiences and Access to relevant practical case studies. Every year it organises high-end business summits globally and inform, inspire and connect international senior professionals and C-suite executives from across industry.
Companies they work with include: Google, Alibaba, Rolls-Royce, Johnson & Johnson, Skyscanner, MSD, BNP Paribas, Tesco, Siemens, ANZ, Spotify and many more...
This is a permanent graduate role, based in Moorgate, Central London, paying £22k per annum. (£24k after probation)
We are a small start-up team now, but everyone within is highly motivated, self-driven and ambitious –the company structure is project-based, which means responsibility and autonomy from day one. We all pull together to help and support each other and you!
Day to day responsibilities of the role:
- Study and content contribution: Closely follow up the business world and technology information under specific topics and enrich your knowledge with research topics
- Conducting market research calls and developing agenda: you will need to keep on learning and collecting information to develop product knowledge. Use what you’ve learned to develop agenda, interview speakers and contribute to the content of the events.
- LinkedIn Performance: LinkedIn is the platform you need to work on heavily. You will need to build up professional LinkedIn profile, continuously expand connections, and use LinkedIn to recruit speakers and develop your event products.
- Event organisation: Ability to develop a theme or topic into an actual event shape, including conducting research, hiring speakers, producing agendas and delivering the event onsite.
- Project leading: Work with sales and marketing, offer ideas for email marketing and proof the messages in marketing campaigns
- You will report directly to the Head of Events
The ideal candidates personality and experience:
- Degree educated. Events organising experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent written English skills (native level English speaker)
- Microsoft Office Tools (Words, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Project management skills in order to meet strict deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Sound communication skills and a team-work person
- Self-motivated and result-orientated
- Analytical and innovative thinker
- A genuine interest in the business world, this is the essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Can multitask and perform stably under pressure
- Willing to take initiatives and share ideas
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, ambitious and a determined team player
- Meticulous and with a keen eye for details
What you will have - Essentials
- Performance-based commissions
- Apple hardware and gadgets that you need to be productive
- An excellent and vibrant working environment at WeWork Moorgate
- Regular team lunches, team drinks
- Monday Breakfast
- Thursday Happy Hour
- Hypervolt Massage
- Free fruit and snacks every week
- You’ll meet, network and communicate with business elites from Fortune 500 and most sought-after start-ups from across industries globally.
- You will have opportunities go on business trips to Australia, the USA and Asian countries and regions, living at 4 or 5-Star hotels and explore the places, cultures and best local food!
- Chance to grow up into sales leader, and be responsible for both delegate tickets selling and sponsorship selling
- Office dogs, a Toy Poodle and a Hungarian Vizsla
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*