Information on the company
My client is a very succesful online fashion reatiler that had rapidly expanded in the last 5 years.
This is a permnent role offering £20K - £25K based in Shoredtich.
The Marketing Team is ever-growing; currently with 14 members and counting. With a focus on four areas; CRM, Paid Marketing, SEO and Content, they aim to deliver the best online customer experience through data-driven decision-making and growing customer insights. The likes and comments of our customers translated into actionable data enabled the speedy growth of this fshion company. This means regardless of your marketing area, the ability to interpret data and optimise campaigns/content off the back of it is key to both individual successful. Data is truly king at this company!
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Reporting to the Head of CRM, this role is central to supporting the development of relevant communications and customer-first online experiences with the objective of building stronger, more loyal relationships with our customers.
- Responsible for the data-to-day coordination, build, and deployment of all email marketing campaigns according to best practice
- Putting strategy into actions in day-to-day activities
- Liaising cross-team to ensure campaigns have a clear, strong message which drives traffic and encourages conversion
- Ensuring all live-triggered emails are up-to-date and optimised, supporting the implementation of new triggers based on customer strategy
- Supporting the Head of CRM with regular analysis and reporting of key customer and content insights
- Using insights to inform more tailored user-journeys from email through to checkout
- Supporting the Content Marketing Manager in the development of short to long-term test plans scoping all areas of email
- Running data selections using in-house tools
- Assisting the development of new customers segmentation strategies
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity
- Researching email trends, identifying new opportunities and best practices
- Assisting in the rollout of new CRM channels including push and SMS
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Passion for data, excellence in excel
- A high proficiency in CRM tools including ESPs and/or Data Management Systems
- Experience in HTML and Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Dreamweaver desirable
- Self-motivated and confident
- A desire to learn and expand knowledge in CRM
- Proactive within the remit of their role
- A lover of collaboration and is a true ambassador of the team, management, and business
- Interest in fhion
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Leading fashion tech start up
- Female co founded start up
- Private healthcare
- Generous staff discount
- Gym membership
- Free accommodation in a gorgeous Spanish flat for Employee of the Month
- Birthday cake (sing-song optional)