Information on the company
Our client is a research company that provides comprehensive, independent and current research for their members so they can make better business decisions, faster. A team of expert analysts research economic, demographic and government data, saving their clients time and money whilst delivering beneficial insights into UK industries and their key business environment indicators.
This is a permanent role offering £21K based in Central London
Day-to-day activities will include…
Providing support to the Sales and Client Services functions...
- Assisting Head of Sales & Client Services managers with analysis of sales and enquiries, both ad-hoc and on request.
- Answering and redirecting inbound phone calls and sales enquiries
- Enquiry allocation (carry out appropriate checks for ownership and lead distribution; maintain and set up relevant records)
- Controlling and monitoring lead allocation to sales team.
- Provide support to Revenue Managers e.g. Ad hoc reports requests
- Collecting sales data for maintaining Sales Tracker (excel spreadsheet of sales history)
- Commissions spreadsheet
- Assisting BDMs with ad-hoc requests, trials, company database queries, individual campaigns.
Salesforce - CRM Software
- Set up users and mass transfer relevant BDM and CRM records in conjunction with CS Managers
- Dashboards and Reports (ad-hoc and on request)
- General maintenance of the Salesforce database.
- Administration of any Salesforce addons e.g. Zoominfo, Genius, RingLead
- Administration of any subscriptions used by the sales team e.g. GoToMeeting
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Administration experience is essential
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM system is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook & the Internet
- A university degree would be an advantage but not essential
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Working for a global leader
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone allowance
- Work from home once probation passed
Apply for this role