Information on the company
Our client is a forward thinking performance marketing agency, operating in 12 hub offices across 4 different continents.
Winner of 'Media Agency of The Year 2017 & 2018' they boast an incredible roster of clients including Amazon, BBC, Skype and Microsoft.
This is a graduate entry 3 month internship, paying £18,000 per annum, designed to lead to a full-time position provided all goes well. On being made permanent after 3 months the salary will increase to £21,000
Role and responsibilities:
We’re looking for a recent graduate to join the programmatic team, where you’ll be trained up to use the trading platform in order to help set up, manage and optimise our mobile campaigns.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Daily campaign analysis and assisting with campaign management (monitor campaign spends, scaling and performance)
- Providing useful performance insights to help optimise live campaigns
- Thorough data analysis to help with optimisations and finding significant trends
- End of campaign reporting and in-depth analysis of performance
- Development of case studies to show programmatic performance to help with new business pitches and for internal educational resources
- Assist in creating programmatic media plans
- Assist in set-up and optimising programmatic campaigns
- Be involved in regular hands-on training internally and from tech partners
- Actively research and learn about the ever-changing programmatic landscape
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- A recent graduate with strong analytical and numerical skills (Maths, Economics, Statistics, Business and Marketing would be particularly relevant degrees)
- Logical thinker- a technical mindset that can visualise how various factors will affect results
- Exemplary eye for detail
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills – able to talk people through issues
- Great organisation and time-management skills to manage different projects simultaneously
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel (pivot tables)
- Keen to work in a fun, innovative environment
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Working in a creative, innovative environment, with others keen to pass on their extensive knowledge
- Second-to-none career development opportunities within a global agency
- This company is made up from graduates who once came through Inspiring Interns (including the director)- they genuinely care for your future and know how to help you succeed
- Always open to new, dynamic ideas that will push the company forward
- A young team, with a great social culture!
- Vibrant open plan office
- Amazing perks – think office dogs, many socials, drinks and yoga
* No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*