Information on the company
Our client is a mobile advertising company that enables brands and agencies to deliver outstanding campaigns from start to finish, using powerful technology and an expert team.
This is a 3 month internship based in Central London, paying National Minimum Wage, designed to convert into a permanent graduate job provided all goes well.
The role and responsibilities:
We’re looking for a Graduate Programmatic Campaign Manager to sit within our Client Services team in London. We are seeking someone who is looking to build their career in an exciting and fulfilling role with significant influence on the way this function works in our business. The successful candidate will need to be comfortable from the get go in an ad tech campaign delivery environment and be ready to have a real impact in the role from very early on. We think this represents an exciting challenge, in an ever-evolving industry, and we think AdMaxim is an ideal environment in which to meet this challenge. In addition to a great client base, AdMaxim boasts a global team with a strong team ethic and a work culture based around rapid innovation in digital advertising.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The ideal candidate’s skills and experience:
- Manage and deliver significant programmatic campaign budgets for some of the world’s largest brands, such as Amazon, Pizza Hut, Hewlett Packard and Toyota
- Provide best practice strategy and execution on all aspects of campaign management and delivery
- Pre-sales support for our Sales Team and direct to clients
- Campaign planning
- Creative trafficking and management
- Campaign set up, optimisation, analysis and reporting
- Campaign and creative troubleshooting
- Maintain and build lasting relationships with clients
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Bachelors degree, ideally with an analytical focus
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good communicator and inter-personal skills and desire to work closely with clients on a face-to-face phone and email basis
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen problem solver
- Comfortable working with client budgets from an early stage
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working in an international team and with international clients around the world
- Significant interest in the programmatic, digital, media and marketing industry
- Work with blue chip and international brands from very early on
- Direct influence on how digital advertising campaigns are run
- Exposure to some of the best and fastest moving technology in the sector
- Opportunity to work directly with offices in three other continents
- Working daily with other departments – sales, creative and engineering
- Chance for a full-time role in a growing and dynamic company
Apply for this role