Information on the company
With more than 7 billion auctions per day, this company is the largest global programmatic video advertising platform reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries each month.
They develop cutting edge technology to enable publishers to monetise their online content- this involves dynamic ad insertion into streaming television and video-on-demand content.
Thousands of publishers use their tools and they work with countless household brands to deliver their advertising to consumers in the most effective, captivating, and efficient way.
This is a permanent role offering £20K - £25K based in Mayfair, London
Summary: This position is responsible for working with an assigned account team to successfully manage all publisher accounts. This position is a back-end supporting role with tasks such as client communication, reporting, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Support Account Managers in building and maintaining quality relationships with publisher clients
- Assist Account Managers in daily communication with our portfolio of publishers
- Proactively monitor new client accounts Identify opportunities using analytics and tools to ensure publisher revenue is maximised
- Own all daily and weekly reporting per client requests
- Perform client audits throughout the company marketplace
- Create and provide in-depth records of current and future inventory Work closely with the Client Services and Programmatic teams to ensure full and accurate delivery of ad campaigns
- Assist team on large scale initiatives Other duties as needed
- Fluent Italian speaker
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional Skills: Must be proficient in the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task Advanced organisational skills
- Critical to exhibit a "go-getter" attitude and go above and beyond the task at hand
- Professional and responsible attitude
- Aptitude to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must Second language a plus
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.