Information on the company
With more than 7 billion auctions per day, this company is the largest global programmatic video advertising platform reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries each month.
They develop cutting edge technology to enable publishers to monetise their online content- this involves dynamic ad insertion into streaming television and video-on-demand content.
Thousands of publishers use their tools and they work with countless household brands to deliver their advertising to consumers in the most effective, captivating, and efficient way.
This is a permanent role offering £20k - £25K based in Mayfair
** You must be fluent in French for this role
Day-to-day activities will include…
- Update daily reporting for internal and external stakeholders detailing impression volumes, pricing, bid activity, inventory availability and other key metrics as identified
- Fulfill internal and external requests for custom reports
- Help support French speaking clients
- Maintain internal knowledge bases detailing internal processes, partner profiles and competitive intelligence
- Maintain and update internal database to track booked revenue
- Tracking of new deals and campaigns for a multitude of clients
- Responsible for all media plans and inventory requests, fulfilling via collaboration with Supply Ops as directed by Account Management
- Provide input to shape SpotX International operational processes
- Additional duties as assigned
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- No prior experience or training
- Fluent French speaker is a must
- Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school, or six months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master's Degree (MA) or equivalent, or four to ten years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Skills Required
- Emphatic passion for all things digital
- Aptitude to operate effectively with professionalism in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup
- Ability to present complex concepts simply in writing and verbally
- Ability to balance assertiveness with collaboration while working within and across teams
- Capable and skilled at identification and resolution of customer service inquiries in a responsive manner
- Proven organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Apps.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best t the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time
- Customer Service - Manages di cult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively
What are the perks of working at this company?
Apply for this role