Information on the company
M & C Saatchi Performance are a forward thinking performance marketing agency, operating in 12 hub offices across 4 different continents.
Winner of 'Media Agency of The Year 2017' they boast an incredible roster of clients including Amazon, BBC, Skype and Microsoft.
This is graduate level 3 month internship, paying £18,000 per annum, designed to lead to a permanent position provided all goes well.
Role and responsibilities:
The Media Executive will be responsible for aiding the Media Planner Buyer with mobile and broader digital media campaigns and acquire the experience to become a future Media Planner & Buyer themselves, gaining mobile media/technology knowledge, building the discipline of client servicing and passing on those skills to future team members.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Support the Media Planner & Buyer with reporting and planning of mobile and digital campaigns
- Help manage and execute a campaign throughout the campaign lifecycle including set up, creative management, pacing and delivery
- Set up campaigns within media-management system
- Ensure proper entries into financial system, including reconciliations
- Provide optimisation insights to the Media Planner & Buyers
- Participate in rate negotiation
- Prepare campaign reporting
- Aid implementation of tracking solutions, including the use of initiative to identify and rectify tracking issues for media campaigns
- Deliver results in line with client objectives and KPIs
- Assist in the preparation of bespoke analysis and presentations for clients
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organised documentation
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills and a logical, data-driven thinker
- Exemplary eye for detail
- Outgoing character, to fit within the team
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyse results, identifying and explaining variance from goals
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a cohesive team to achieve and deliver in excess of targets
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (pivot tables)
- Desire to work in fast-paced, quickly-changing, technology-focused industry
- Clear demonstration of curiosity with an obvious enthusiasm to learn and contribute to the wider agency
- Exudes entrepreneurial spirit
What are the perks of working at this company?
*No cover letters, please just submit your CV to be considered*
- Working in a creative, innovative environment, with others keen to pass on their extensive knowledge
- Second-to-none career development opportunities within a global agency
- This company is made up from graduates who once came through Inspiring Interns (including the director)- they genuinely care for your future and know how to help you succeed
- Always open to new, dynamic ideas that will push the company forward.
- A young team, with a great social culture!
- Vibrant open plan office
- Amazing perks – think office dogs, many socials, drinks and yoga