Information on the company
Our client is the UK's best multimedia sales house. They represent many of the UK’s largest publishing groups, with sales operations in the North and South spanning inserts, print and digital. Their partners include publishers such as Telegraph Media Group, Guardian News & Media, Time Inc UK, The Spectator, Caravan & Motorhome Club and Hello! Magazine, to name a few.
One of our key areas of business is arranging for loose inserts from advertisers to be inserted into various newspapers and magazines: this is our Inserts business. In addition, we can arrange to print the loose inserts for advertisers: this is our Print business.
Once our sales team have sold a printing job, the responsibility for making sure that the inserts are printed and delivered correctly falls to our Print Sales Support Team. This role sits within that team.
• Execute our Media’s print operations/Sales Support function for those areas assigned to you by the Commercial Print Sales Manager. The Sales Support function involves:
o Supporting the Media Sales Team by responding to all requests for print quotations
o Accurately entering all print opportunities onto the Dynamics CMS Booking system, then shepherding them through the various stages from opportunity to booking and beyond
o Liaise with advertisers and printers; and/or anyone else involved in the print process to shepherd all booked opportunities through to fulfilment and payment
o Resolve issues and remove any roadblocks that might prevent the Sales Support function operating at anything less than maximum efficiency
o Management of print tracker
• Good administration and business communication skills
• Good knowledge of our Media’s Ops processes across those areas assigned to you, including a working knowledge of Dynamics
• Highly organised and in control at all times, with seamless attention to detail
• Fluent and confident in the use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Apply for this role