Title: Digital Advertising Assistant | £20K | Central London
Industry: Creative industries
Role/Sector: Advertising | Sales | Customer services
Location: Central London
Placement: Internship (going permanent)
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £20,000 (per annum)
Information on the companyOne of the largest media agencies in the UK with over 50 titles spanning entertainment, lifestyle, sport and technology. They boast an impressive engagement of over 28 million people globally online and over half the total UK adults through print.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
- Act as an admin assistant to the allocated hub within the digital sales team.
- Keep on top of daily tasks such as updating Salesforce, pulling site lists, competitor information for clients, working on PPT presentations to help support the sales team. Working on pulling insights/research/historical data to help the sales team win business when pitching.
- Liaising with other teams within the business to help pull ideas together for client pitches.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Hungry, keen to impress, driven by numbers and target
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Lunches and drinks with clients – client entertainment
- Summer hours – finish at 3.30 on Fridays
- Beers in the office on Thursdays/Fridays
- Free breakfast, fruit and coffee
- Gym and showers in the office
- Central London offices close to Regent Street/Oxford St
- A great café/bar/sofa area within the office
- Flexible working hours: Start anytime between 9-10am and finish anytime between 5-6pm
Questions for applicants to think about:
- What drives you?
- What challenges have you been faced with and how have you overcome them?
- What skills/attributes can you bring to the team?
- What interests you about digital advertising?
- Why do you want to work here, for us?
- What role are you looking for long term?