Title: Team Assistant | £19K | Central London
Industry: Creative industries
Role/Sector: PA | Admin | Customer services
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £19,000 (per annum)
Information on the company40 year old international PR company based in Central London
Key responsibilities include:
• Liaising with suppliers, such as venues, photographers, celebrities’ agents, printers and press cutting agencies
• Assisting with the preparation of media drops
• Creating PowerPoint templates to be used by the team
• Scanning and mounting coverage
• Media liaison
• Organising editorial/speaking calendars, including sourcing and qualification of opportunities and status maintenance
• Assisting the team with monthly coverage reports for clients
• Attending weekly WIP meetings and sharing notes/ actions with teams
• Drafting media lists
• Act as a key point of contact for the MD, answering calls and responding to emails on their behalf.
• Diary management, bookings for internal/external meetings.
• Arranging domestic and international travel, accommodation and taxi bookings for senior staff;
• Processing timesheets, POs and expenses;
• General admin duties, including ordering stationary, printing and binding documents.
• Assisting PR account teams with general support in the day to day running of client accounts, including assistance with events where necessary.
• Assisting the senior team on new business pitches, including creating pitch presentations.
Position will have standard 3-month probation.
Additional benefits are:
Private medical cover – single cover
Permanent Health Insurance (income protection) subject to completion of 1 year service
4.5% pension contribution
Standard hours: 9am-5.30pm Mon - Fri
A flexible benefits package to choose from once you have passed probation, including subsidised gym membership and additional holiday purchase
A day off to celebrate your birthday in addition to your annual holiday entitlement of 25 days
Non contractual benefits:
Free weekly yoga class
Option of working from home once a fortnight
Free breakfast munchies every Monday morning
‘Freedom Friday’ – celebrate the start of the weekend with drinks and treats with the team from 4pm every Friday
Annual personal development plan and monthly check-in meetings with your line manager to ensure you are tracking to your objectives
Various external and in-house training initiatives to aid your continuous development
‘Cultural Thursday’ – a chance to learn and explore new cultural experiences every month
Quarterly themed fun social team events