Information on the company
A ‘Mobile First’ award winning digital agency who work with some of the world’s biggest brands and most exciting start-ups.
Part of one of the worlds leading Advertising, Marketing and Communications Groups, they create apps, develop bespoke websites and help brands stand out through creative strategy and interactive marketing.
Boasting an impressive roster of clients, they regularly work with companies such as; The BBC, Pepsi, Virgin Media, Samsung and Greggs.
This is a 3 month graduate entry internship, based in Central London, paying London Living Wage - with potential to convert to a full-time graduate role if all goes well.
We’re looking for a recent graduate to support our account managers and work on a wide range of clients such as Renault, OMD and Greggs – through to lots of up and coming start-ups.
You must have a strong interest in all things digital and ideally a good understanding of app, web and technologies.
As a new member of the team you will be in at the deep end working with clients from the word go. You will be assisting the team on all aspects of account management in the production life cycle of App/Web/Platform development and support for well-known brands and will liaise between designers, developers and producers to create engaging mobile solutions.
The ideal candidate’s skills and experience:
- Educated to graduate level
- Quick to learn and up for a challenge
- Able to work on multiple projects at once
- Be a Team player and contribute to team discussions and brainstorms
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A confident communicator with a positive attitude
- Well-organised and willing to get stuck in
- Have a POV and a good sense of humour
- Experience in mobile and digital would be very be beneficial
Apply for this role