Information on the company
A talent communications agency that helps organisations to attract and recruit the best candidates; then help those organisations to get the best performance out of their talent by providing great internal communications, learning communications and live communications.
Fantastic Account Exec role at this exciting communications agency supporting the Learning Comms Team.
12 month Fixed Term with potential for perm.
The Account Executives act as a vital link between the agency and the clients, as a result a typical ‘day in the life’ includes organising and attending client meetings and writing reports, to supporting the team in project related tasks such as proof reading, writing content, preparing creative briefs and managing the project timeplans.
- Supporting the Senior Account Manager/Account Manager on key client work
- Managing the ongoing relationship with key clients
- Working with internal resource, such as Studio/Digital
- Researching topics and writing copy for very technical subjects ranging from European Automotive Emissions Standards to Social Media/Digital Advertising
- Client liaison for all internal and external meetings
- Briefing designers and programmers as appropriate
- Proofreading and checking documents to ensure consistency
- Ensuring all work is completed to deadline and to a client-ready high standard
- Managing internal and external invoices
- Preparing and circulating client reports/meeting minutes (daily/weekly)
- Organising and managing all catering and room bookings requests
- General admin tasks (daily/weekly)
- 1 year of experience working as an Account Coordinator or Account Executive in an Agency is desirable.
- Experience of training/learning communications and/or internal communications would be advantageous as well as an interest in the automotive industry.
- Bachelor’s degree (2:1 minimum) in any subject, or equivalent
- The written word, with a natural ability to explain complex subject matter in a simple way and excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel skills
- Customer service and problem solving
- Presenting confidently to internal and external teams
- Project management and organisation
- Strategic thinking with curiosity to spot opportunities and provide the best advice to clients
- 25 days holiday
- Voucher discounts
- 2 volunteering days (on passing probation)
- Working in a super-smart office with access to the training curriculum and the chance to work in a great team with interesting work.
We expect all our employees to role model behaviours linked with our core values:
- We roll-up our sleeves: We know that if you’re prepared to work hard, you can put your name to something great. If we say that we’re going to do something, you can be sure that we’ll do it.
- We work together: We respect each other, we enjoy sharing ideas, and we know we can rely on one another. Which means we can achieve more as a team.
- We ask, “What if?”: We’re curious about the world around us, and know that if we never stop questioning, we will never stop discovering more.
- We find a way: The most exciting opportunities can initially seem impossible. By staying flexible and keeping open minds, we can always find a way.