Title: Technical Account Manager | NMW | Digital Marketing | Central London
Industry: Creative industries
Role/Sector: Account management | Marketing | Analyst
Location: Central London
Placement: Graduate job (permanent)
Salary: £15,000 (per annum)
Information on the company
Launched in 2009 and with its headquarters in Victoria London this company is a global advertising tech company providing the world’s leading online advertisers and media agencies with state-of-the-art digital marketing products and services. The company employs over 100 people worldwide and has recently made it into Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 League, which ranks Britain’s fastest-growing unquoted technology companies, based on innovation and sales growth.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The TAM team sits as a hybrid role between trading and accounts management. The team are required to be a technical point of contact to the client, traffic and manage the running of a campaign.
1. Delivering and executing great campaigns, i.e. ensuring we’re the top performing partner on plan through:
2. Helping the client develop and implement their wider display strategy through:
3. Campaign Trafficking
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join the team. You should be interested in a career in advertising, be comfortable with tech, and relish the opportunity to provide an exceptional service to clients. Here are some of the attributes we are looking for:
1. Being outgoing and personable.
2. Demonstrating an analytical and data driven approach, with strong problem-solving skills & attention to detail
3. Showing an entrepreneurial spirit
4. An ability to work well under pressure, autonomously, with an ability to handle competing priorities
5. Although the previous experience is not required for this role, the candidate will be expected to have a willingness to learn new skills. Full training will be providing from senior members of the team to bring you up to speed in all areas of trading and account management.