Information on the company
Our client is the trade association for online and mobile advertising. It promotes growth and best practice for advertisers, agencies and media owners.
They are looking for someone to cut their teeth in the digital marketing industry. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work as a team assistant supporting the mobile and marketing teams.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: Up to £20k depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The Member Services Assistant will be part of the CDO’s team reporting into the Head of Member Services, they will support the membership team in the day to day running of the department. This is a key role at the heart of the company. The successful candidate will assist with looking after our members, keeping them updated on all things company related and happy with their membership as well as developing strong working relationships with other departments.
Day-do-day activities will include:
- Manage the membership inbox on a day to day basis
- Assist with managing the portfolio of existing members
- Manage the coordination of the presentation initiatives for the board and premier members
- Identify, target and execute plans to upsell event tickets, event sponsorship and training courses to existing members
- Issue all membership certificates
- Revisit all lapsed members and cold leads
- Managing all data effectively and proactively in the CRM
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Ideally but not necessarily qualified to degree level
- A passion for digital is a must!
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and on paper
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An incredibly organized team player
- A creative thinker with new ideas and a passion for marketing
- An eye for design and detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft
- A sense of humour, flexible and helpful attitude, self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative
What are the perks of working at this company?
- The company works in a very open and collaborative way. A team of c. 30, they have a company meeting to kick off the week, project teams composed of people from different departments, as well as a strong sense of team within each department.
- They encourage their people to be entrepreneurial and feel empowered to drive change and new projects. They are not about working at your desk all day every day, their office and separate events space allows them to change the scenery and they encourage hot desking and support flexible working.
- They are a social and upbeat team with different expertise and interests (baking, cycling, eating burgers) and a great ability to pitch in and work together to deliver our big events and initiatives.
- Education is important so in addition to training they hold regular lunch and learn sessions, presentations for the team that help them all keep up to speed with developments across the industry.
- They celebrate success whether it’s the completion of a big project or something small but important that someone has done that helps them all.
- They have two orange slides in our office and some days are joined by a special guest, Ruby, our office dog.