Information on the company
This company is the fastest growing marketing agency in the UK. They are a young business in its 7th year that has grown from 2 people to a team of over 50. The key areas they focus on are FMCG, travel retail and e-commerce. The agency has an impressive portfolio of clients that include many of the top FMCG brands such as Procter and Gamble. The services our client provides cover all parts of the marketing process, from collating and analysing market research data, coming up with innovative and creative marketing concepts and strategies, media planning, and buying and campaign evaluation using retailer data.
This is a permanent graduate role. Salary; £19K - £25K depending on experience.
Key responsibilities of the role:
The Client Associate / Client Executive role in our Retailer Partnerships division is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, organised and commercially-minded individual. As a CA / CE, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Client Management: You will deliver a great client service that closes business & ensures continued loyalty. You will manage incoming business leads, as well as generating repeat business from an existing client portfolio. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with brands, understanding their needs and identifying ways that we can help them meet these goals.
- Campaign Creation: You will be involved in taking a client brief and turning it into an exciting marketing plan which will deliver against both the brand and retailer’s needs. You will lead the creation of your own client proposals, inspiring the brand with creative ideas and executions that will drive significant return for their investment.
- Stakeholder Management: You will liaise between the company and their retail partner to ensure campaigns are right for both the brand and the retailer’s shopper base. You will support the senior team in governance meetings as required, as well as managing critical relationships across the buying and trading community at the retailer.
- Project Delivery: You will be responsible for ensuring that the client’s activity is executed and delivered in a way that meets their brief and objectives. You will manage every stage of the process from creative briefing to ensuring the campaign goes live on time in both stores and online.
- Business Creation: You will support the development of their partnership, from networking the teams within the retailer to helping to create the necessary structures & process to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Contribution to the broader business: You will also work on company-wide projects not associated with your day-to-day work, e.g. training and development or graduate recruitment.
What are your key candidate requirements for the role?
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. You will probably hold a 2:1 degree (or better) and have a minimum of 6 months experience under your belt.
You may currently be working at an agency or a client, or in a related company. Experience of planning and executing marketing campaigns (particularly in a retail environment) would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Leadership – this sector moves very fast, bringing its own set of challenges and opportunities each day. Our expectations are that you are a self-starter, motivated and continually looking for ways to grow the business.
- Passion & Ownership – we are a small agency that cares passionately about our work and delivering great campaigns and service for our clients. We are looking for someone who grasps the opportunity and wants to grow our business and your career.
- Organisation – when working with demanding clients, there is no room for mistakes. An organised, thorough approach with an eye for detail and contingency planning is essential.
- Drive – you will need to be able to get projects moving and deliver them even when there is no precedence of success. You are a ‘can-do’ type who will always do what it takes to get the right result.
- Adaptability: you will be flexible and pragmatic, working to a set of continually changing priorities & challenges.
What are the perks of working for your company?
- Salary is competitive depending on experience level and current salary.
- Company bonus scheme pays out every 6 months up to 20% of salary earned based on a combination of personal and company performance.
- 25 days’ annual holiday allowance.
- Company pension scheme with 2.5% matched contributions.
- Smartphone and ultrabook
- Season ticket loan facility and Cycle to Work scheme member.